Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all! My name is Reepir! I am a 24 year old, 298 pound female living in Phoenix Arizona. I am ready to embark on the quest! I found out about NerdFitness through MyFitnessPal and some forums over there. I have been on this current quest for 10 days and so far have dropped 5 pounds and 1 inch over my entire body. I am currently most likely a druid though I want to work up to an Assassin. This is my long term quest goal. First I have to get out of the caves of obesity. Once on the open plains I will have to run to the city and train. 

Before I go into the long list of fandoms I exist and thrive in I will let you know a little about what my goals are and what I brought me here. 

I have PCOS, low functioning thyroid, high testosterone, and a love for procrastination. When learning of my medical issues I decided to turn myself around. But I was lazy about it. I didn't watch really what I was eating and was not working out the way I should. 

I then got a picture with John Barrowman and I look like utter s***. I hate myself in the picture so much I will not put it up. And all of you will understand how big it was for me to meet and get a picture with the man. He is such an amazing actor. <3 But I cannot stand me. 

This was the final straw that broke the camels back. I want a fabulous picture of me and him next time I have the chance and I will work toward this goal with all my heart. My other goal would be to meet J.K. Rowling or Alan Rickman. That would make my life complete. But I could not face my Queen with how I look now. Thus I have started on my quest to become a better me who loves herself and completes all that she needs to get to that point. 

I hope this isn't TL;DR. But if it is just read the first few and skim the rest. Now on to my passions and what will inspire and drive me. I have so many cosplays planned for my smaller self. Let's do this!

I am a nerd of mostly book genres, a few games and some movies. My fandoms are more active then one would think.

Harry Potter is my long term friend who is a great motivator and has a vast amount of resources and friendships to be made. I align s a Slytherin in this school. 

I am also a long time fan of Lord of the Rings, Xanth, Hunger Games, Ender's Game, Mortal Instruments, Darkhunters, The League(Sherrilyn Kenyon), Carpathian, Breeds, Neil Gaiman, Agatha Christie, Percy Jackson, Heralds of Valdemar, Dresden Files, Looking Glass Wars and quite a number of other book series and authors. Just ask! 

Other then books I love anime and manga though I have fell off the wagon and just now I am climbing back on. A few of my favorites include Fullmetal Alchemist (original and Brotherhood), Wolf's Rain, Inuyasha, Mars, Let Dai, Gravitation, Loveless, Mirai Nikki, Deadman Wonderland, Higurashi No Naka Koro Ni, Paprika, Spirited Away ( All Miyazaki really), Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. I am a huge fan of any and all Gundam series and I love to build models. <3

I am a furry though I do not have a fursuit(and I do not want one XP). I am an artist and a lot of my art is anthro. It's an easy way to make some side money. Although I am sure I would make more if I would draw above PG13.  Which I won't. I have standards.

I like a number of the normal shows like Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Downton Abbey, Sliders, Star Trek (though I am still watching in the right order. I know. Late comer to the party.), and a LOT of American Cartoons from the golden age of my childhood (Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Megas XLR, Powerpuff Girls, Dexters Lab etc). 

~Contemplate Everything Just Don't Cry~

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reepir

https://twitter.com/reepirpup

Archived