Forums are back in action! ×

What Motivates You?

Kids both current and future.

Current - I'm a teacher and I want to be a good role model.

Future - my family has hyper mobility and when my sister was pregnant the extra stress from being overweight and pregnant dislocated her pelvis and she still has issues. I want to be as strong as possible so having babies won't be a big issue for my body

1. the main reason is we all are having limited TIME, and someday we may got hurt, and old (this is unavoidable), so at least now is the time for enjoying our precious time while still have "power" (age, mobility, etc) / physically able.

2. the satisfaction when you accomplish something (done some pull up trick) or finishing the last few minutes (jogging & swimming) is very awesome :)

and the bonus is better me :)

Pull up and downward dog for life :)

I remembered a great one. At least once a week, my son looks at me and says "So can you do a pull-up yet?"

Haha! Yup, MUST do a pull-up. Every time I think I'm a little closer to actually doing one makes it all worth wile. Dunno about anyone else, but it really spurns me on.

And the thought of all the other things I can't do :(

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously