Forums are back in action! ×

My cat fits under my desk!

A slightly random woot, but I like these little indicators that I'm getting smaller in the real world (as opposed to weighing and measuring - helpful as a guideline but difficult sometimes to see the actual difference in the mirror).

So, either my thighs have shrunk or my cat has lost weight (unlikely - his food addiction is worse than mine was). I work from home and have the fun/irritation of having my cats visit me throughout the day. Megatron has just come to sit on my lap and normally I have to shuffle my chair back from my desk to make space for him to sit between my belly and the edge of the desk. I've just realised that I haven't had to do that today: there's now enough space between my thighs and the underside of the desk for Megatron to sit there! Yay! (And no, I haven't cheated and lowered my chair!)

Aw, there's no cat emoticon. I'll have to make do with what looks to me like a slightly crazy panda instead:  :panda:

Questionable Hobbitʉۢ Level 0ʉۢ Aspiring Warrior

STR 0 â€¢ DEX 0 â€¢ STA 0 â€¢ CON 0 â€¢ WIS 0 • CHA 00

Challenge Log: Puddletheduck stops waddling and starts bouncing (flying will come later)0

"Life's too short to be fat and miserable."

A slightly random woot, but I like these little indicators that I'm getting smaller in the real world (as opposed to weighing and measuring - helpful as a guideline but difficult sometimes to see the actual difference in the mirror).

So, either my thighs have shrunk or my cat has lost weight (unlikely - his food addiction is worse than mine was). I work from home and have the fun/irritation of having my cats visit me throughout the day. Megatron has just come to sit on my lap and normally I have to shuffle my chair back from my desk to make space for him to sit between my belly and the edge of the desk. I've just realised that I haven't had to do that today: there's now enough space between my thighs and the underside of the desk for Megatron to sit there! Yay! (And no, I haven't cheated and lowered my chair!)

Aw, there's no cat emoticon. I'll have to make do with what looks to me like a slightly crazy panda instead:  :panda:

Hooray! You get a distinct indicator of your improvements AND kitty snuggles!

OMFG.  Your cat is named Megatron.  That, plus your w00t about the fact that Megatron to sit on your lap, means you win TWICE.  /,,/

OMFG.  Your cat is named Megatron.  That, plus your w00t about the fact that Megatron to sit on your lap, means you win TWICE.  /,,/

Thank you :) Husband gets the credit for naming him. It amuses us that Megatron SO does not live up to his namesake. He is the most cuddly, needy cat in the world and is completely pathetic when it comes to defending his territory!

Challenge Log: Puddletheduck stops waddling and starts bouncing (flying will come later)0

LMAO- that's awesome. 

My cat is the same way- after I had to put my other cat down- he is become super needed- and he has an asshole name too.   Slacker- I feel like he should have to be renamed!!!

Brilliant cat name! But sorry about your other cat. My other cat (Myrtle) would definitely make a better Megatron if she wasn't a girl - she's tiny but capable of being utterly terrifying and ruthless to get what she wants!

lol - no he isn't Asshole- he is Shitthead- which is pronounced Sh-ee-th-ead.  it's amusing- it was between that or Asshole- said Ashh-ole' 

it is amusing. 

Izokay- Marty lived a very long full life and didn't suffer much- decision was quick and her death was peaceful.  She was an awesome cat.  I have a cannonball kitty now... she's super fat- so shitthead is no longer fat cat- she is fat cat. or CB... fricking fat ass and a half- I have put her on a diet- it doesn't seem to be working. 

<facepalm>

lol - no he isn't Asshole- he is Shitthead- which is pronounced Sh-ee-th-ead. it's amusing- it was between that or Asshole- said Ashh-ole'

it is amusing.

Izokay- Marty lived a very long full life and didn't suffer much- decision was quick and her death was peaceful. She was an awesome cat. I have a cannonball kitty now... she's super fat- so shitthead is no longer fat cat- she is fat cat. or CB... fricking fat ass and a half- I have put her on a diet- it doesn't seem to be working.

<facepalm>

Hahaha :) Can't stop laughing at Sh-ee-th-ead. Please tell me you go outside and shout his name loudly when you want him to come into the house?! That would be hilarious.

And ohyes about cats and diets. Impossible. Megatron's nickname is Mr Fat or Lump Cat. Someone should invent a Nerd Fitness for cats.

Hahaha :) Can't stop laughing at Sh-ee-th-ead. Please tell me you go outside and shout his name loudly when you want him to come into the house?! That would be hilarious.

And ohyes about cats and diets. Impossible. Megatron's nickname is Mr Fat or Lump Cat. Someone should invent a Nerd Fitness for cats.

I love when the vet calls- or I have to call him in.  It's truly amusing. truly.