Forums are back in action! ×

New to the Rebellion -

Hello all - 

I am Bryce - over the last 18 months I have undergone some pretty big changes - first of with he help of a great community at Loseit - I have been able to shed 95+ pounds... Talk about a weight lifted from my shoulders!

I got my weight under control by taking control of my diet. I have learned a lot over the last 18 months about food and incorporated changes into my own diet with much success.  I intentionally didn't do much exercise to begin with - because I knew that if I tried to jump head first into both diet and exercise I would get overwhelmed and give up.

Well I am now ready to start taking my fitness seriously.... One big problem... I am not sure where to start. (This is where you guys come in!) I cant wait to build some muscle and lower my body fat % even more. My goal is to get down two 16 % body fat - and then assess if that goal needs to change. I am currently right around 19% body fat. 

I cant wait to get more involved with this community and I am ready for an epic quest of my own!

Cheers!

Archived