Forums are back in action! ×

Returning (after a hiatus that was much too long)

Been a while for me.

And I could go on and on about how work/school got busy and this that and the other thing.

But all of that's pointless, anyway.

Short version is that I'm pretty much sick of feeling embarrassed every time I see my reflection in a mirror or making the assumption that if a date goes wrong, then it's because she's repulsed by my weight.

Because if I'm going to repulse someone, I'd like to at least have to put effort into it, first.

Aside from that, I think I just took a look around my house and at my life these last few weeks and thought "You know?  I really don't like where I've ended up.  I haven't accomplished anything of note in ages.  I haven't done anything.  I've just sat around drinking beer and coffee and playing computer games."

So, it's time to change all that.

And here I am.

(Not dissing on computer games, mind you.  I love my Guild Wars.  It's just that it's gotten a bit out of hand for me).

See you folks in the trenches.

Level 1 Adventurer:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."  -Arthur C. Clarke 

Good luck!

"I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy." ~~Marie Curie

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honour, Duty, Mercy, Hope. " ~~ Winston Churchill 

Level 1 Human Druid STR 1 DEX 1 STA 1 CON 2 WIS 3 CHA 2  (yes, human. Boring I know.)

Archived