Forums are back in action! ×

有沒有其他人會說中文?Well, worth a try wasn't it? The rebellion has reached the republic!

Greetings from Beijing (well actually it's Tangshan at the moment). I've been reading for about half a year now and I think this website has really changed my life in the most unimaginable ways.

The rebellion is starting here in my own little patch of Chaoyang District. OK so the PM 2.5 doesn't help much, but what are Xbox Kinects and air purifiers for. If the air quality is OK I go for a run al fresco if not, I skip (I don't think it's girly) indoors until I sweat buckets listening to my favorite beats.

I started in winter 2012 doing the Bond workout (Craig Daniels) on the site, but then travel forced me to adapt to something without weights so I started body weight training. In the beginning I was pretty disappointed because I had never considered myself weak before, but when I discovered I couldn't even do one pull up, the article on this site helped me to train towards it. I can now accomplish 8 sets of three reps with 1:30 breaks in between.

I want to work towards 10.

Maybe one day I'll even be able to complete the dreaded 300 challenge! If this is full of errors I'm sorry, it was written in my iPhone in a hotel room, I just wanted to thank Steve and the rest of the nerdfitness team for this amazing site and I hope it continues to do what it's doing...spreading the rebellion!

Level 1

(STR) - 2

(DEX) - 3

(STA) - 3

(CON) - 2

(WIS) - 1

(CHA) - 4

Howdy sir, Welcome to the rebellion! That's great work in improving your pull ups! I'm doing the same right now, so it's fun to relate to someone who's doing the same! :)

I wish you best of luck on NF to find what ever it is you're looking for :)

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Howdy sir, Welcome to the rebellion! That's great work in improving your pull ups! I'm doing the same right now, so it's fun to relate to someone who's doing the same! :)

I wish you best of luck on NF to find what ever it is you're looking for :)

thanks or as we say in Middle Kingdom è¬è¬ :)

Level 1

(STR) - 2

(DEX) - 3

(STA) - 3

(CON) - 2

(WIS) - 1

(CHA) - 4

Archived