Forums are back in action! ×

New Guy from NC

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm from the Charlotte, NC area (born and raised, those of you who are familar with the area know thats rare lol.) I am a COD fan, used to play Warhammer (LOVED it but the Games Workshop near me closed years ago and can't find anywhere near me to get back into that,) and I am also an avid motorsport enthusiast. I am 23 and have a B/A in Criminal Justice... I currently work as Clerk of Criminal Court.

If I had to pick a race that describes me I'd say Halfing Human/Orc, I clock in pushing 230lbs and 6'... my "base" strength is moderate as a result of swimming and rugby in high school, but thats been 6 years ago with minimal work outs out since then.

I would say the profession I am pushing the hardest for is Ranger. I also want to include Akikdo as a form of training (if I can find a resonably affordable and quality dojo to study under) due to my future career choices, Law Enforcement, so I would say I'm going to be part Monk too.

My goals at the time are to lose aprox. 30-40lbs coming in around 190-195lbs while increasing my strength, agility, and endurance.

Archived