Forums are back in action! ×

Half Giant Swashbuckler In The Making

Greetings!

I keep trying to write up this big dramatic post (I am a bard, after all), but the truth is that multi-classing isn't an easy trick. I'm a starving artist, but starving in America actually lends itself to obesity instead of wasting-away-waiflike...ness.

Currently, I am 22. When I was little, my family was a ramen-eating, soda-drinking pack of geeks and we packed on the pounds. Sometime in my early adolescence we cut out soda and then my mother found out she was allergic to wheat. After much motherly nagging, I cut wheat at 16 and my family made its slow trek away from our beloved pizza-sandwhich-pasta-cinnamon roll diet and discovered cleaner eating.

Skip forward a few years and I now have a 2.5 year old, a declining smoking habit (I am down to just crumbling under stress, which happens once or twice a week as opposed to the 4 cigarettes a day I was smoking) and an almost-paleo diet. Veggies, meat, eggs, absurd amounts of coconuts and nuts are all my friends and I have since found out that I have a sensitivity to sugar and can't eat uncultured dairy products (which is tragic, because I love milk. TRAGIC I SAY!)

Two weeks ago, I started going on walks every morning and doing the beginner body weight work out 3 times a week. Then my fiance got a job (Yay!) but it messed up my routine and then I got sick, because apparently my body like stability. I'm feeling better and I got all mad and did my workout anyways today.

I'm not going to give up, but I realized that maybe this have-a-supportive-community thing was a good idea.

So hi!

Hello, welcome, congtats on your hsuband getting a job, my wife just got one too! I too went Paleo and had to give up my beloved cheese and that is tragic!

Nick

Lvl 2 Dwarven Warrier

(STR) - 3 (DEX) - 2 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 2 (WIS) - 2 (CHA) - 2

"Ride to meet your fate.Your destiny awaits" Amon Amarth "Twilight of the Thunder God"

Archived