Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from the Star Wars nerd

Hi everyone! I'm Toto/Tiffany/Tia (whatever works) and I just recently found this site and couldn't join fast enough! :) I'm near the end of my weight loss battle (only 10 pounds left out of the 70+ I had to lose) but I've come to realize that just being 'thin' doesn't mean you're healthy, and I'm now on a journey of physical healing, fitness and being the best I can be.  I've recently taken up running and have some Disney World runs I'm training for.  For diet, the only thing that works for me is low carb/high fat (nutritional ketosis).  It probably has something to do with the fact I come from a family of diabetics and my blood sugar spikes at the drop of a hat, lol.

As far as geekdom goes, I am a major Star Wars fan, a big fan of the Harvest Moon video game series, love sewing, costuming, crochet, writing, etc.  One of these days I really want to get into cosplaying :)

Even though it's already started, I plan on joining the current fitness challenge, and am very excited about it! I don't have much experience with roleplaying but have been interested in it a long time, and combining it with health/fitness is simply awesome.

My stats:

Height: 5'11

Weight: 165, goal is 155

Build: medium

Exercise plan: I run and do some weight lifting - I believe my profession is probably a Ranger

Way of Eating: Nutritional Ketosis (fat, meat, nuts, dairy, low GI fruits and veggies)

Any suggestions on what my race might be would be awesome :) I think I'm probably just a plain old human, lol.

[ Level: 1 ][ Class: Ranger ][ Race: Weretiger ]

[ STR: 2 ][ DEX: 2 ][ STA: 3 ][ CON: 2 ][  WIS: 4 ][ CHA: 2 ]

Challenges: Tia Elle's First Challenge

1st Thessalonians 5:16-18

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." ~Darth Vader

Fat. It's what's for dinner.

Sounds like you're doing a wonderful job so far! Congrats! 

Also it's nice to meet another Harvest Moon fan! I'm currently having another play of A Wonderful Life. 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived