Forums are back in action! ×

Jedi on a Journey

Brief Intro:

• Who Am I?  Male, Late 20's, USA.
  • Fitness Goals?  To have ninja-like athleticism - and to become a student of Yoga, Parkour (free running), and some form or martial arts - none of which I have any experiance.
  • Why NerdFitnessRebellion?
    • I Love Forums.  I am always wasting time on them, so I might as well join a community of people with similar interests as me, and who also have fitness goals.
    • I am a Nerd.  Nerd Quirks include:  Video Gaming, Watching Ted Talks, lectures, and documentaries, and (if you haven't guessed) I'm a big Star Wars fan.
    • I hope this community can help me stay focused on my goals - but also, hope to meet other people similar to me that I can also help stay motivated with their fitness or even to befriend some other nerds.
  • Whats with the Name?  Vash the Stampede, while on the run from the law or being captured, always tries to promote peace and non-violence no matter where he goes - despite being a powerful humanoid typhoon that could kill and destroy everyone (told ya i was a nerd).  I like to always keep a philosophy of non-violence everywhere i go as well, and I think its important, especially in today's society, that everyone keep peace and non-violence in there conscious - and we all behave benevolently towards each other.  This is why I chose to adopt the name Vash the Stampede as my screen name.  Those of you unfamiliar can read about him on wikipedia, or watch the trigun series.

:ph34r:

Sir, the fact that you like one of my favorite classic anime series instantly makes me like you. Allow me to be the first to welcome you to our den of misfit toys. =D

Archived