Forums are back in action! ×

Wallflower says hi

Hi, all.

I'm just popping in to say hi. I got the fitness guide a few minutes ago and thought I'd check out the forums. I've been eating semi-Paleo for over a year, but not with great success... probably because of the "semi" part of it*. Two weeks ago, I started getting serious with the eating** and am feeling better, have dropped a size in pants and my blood sugar is responding. Now it's time to get active. I live a pretty sedentery lifestyle, so I'm nervous about this. I have no time for a gym membership (I work in another state, so my commute is wicked) but want to carve out some time at home.

*cheated a lot, with "gluten-free" snacks that weren't really Paleo.

**packing my lunch every day so I don't settle for the only gluten-free solutions in the cafeteria (they won't make me sick, which is a bonus, but they're either boring or really not healthy)

My Battle Log

"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow." - Anais Nin

Welcome Abby :) I totally understand about the gluten, I can't eat it either. I wish you tons of luck, I'm sure you can up your activity! The challenges here would be a great motivator :)

[ Level: 1 ][ Class: Ranger ][ Race: Weretiger ]

[ STR: 2 ][ DEX: 2 ][ STA: 3 ][ CON: 2 ][  WIS: 4 ][ CHA: 2 ]

Challenges: Tia Elle's First Challenge

1st Thessalonians 5:16-18

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." ~Darth Vader

Fat. It's what's for dinner.

Archived