Forums are back in action! ×

Got My Dream Job!!

I got a very generous offer today to start working at a large civil engineering firm in downtown Dallas!! Let me preface this by saying I am still attending college and have one more semester of school. The actual job description said the position was for applicants who have graduated college and have two years of experience. I have neither of those and decided to apply anyway. So when I got an interview, I never considered for a second they would actually hire me. Then I got offered the job at the interview!! It is just like in the movies. I am going from eating raman noodles to save money with a dead end job to having a salary while working in a skyscraper downtown. I am soooo excited. I will have to work full-time while taking night classes, so I know it will be a challenge. But, rebels are prepared for anything! 

Ranger Level 3STR: 8 / DEX: 4 / STA: 5 / CON: 5 / WIS: 6 / CHA: 3

"Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured,

it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home.

But do you know the best thing about pain? 

It lets you know you're not dead yet!"