Forums are back in action! ×

Favorite gym-goer antics??

Whenever you try to perform a deadlift and everyone looks at you like a three headed freak, while they do bicep curls in the mirror.

Jesuschrist is the most wonderful and complex person as of date,anyone can learn from him- paraphrased from The Master of Emotion

www.cultivatinglashinibana.wordpress.com A log about my weekly japanese learning via Kanji study, and reading manga in japanese of course. Updated every Sunday.

Current Challenge:http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?4867-Staff-Purge

Whenever you try to perform a deadlift and everyone looks at you like a three headed freak, while they do bicep curls in the mirror.

i know that feeling :D my and my workout buddy are some of the few that do proper deadlifts/squats some of the even fewer who do cleans and weighted pull-ups/dips (i get some right looks doing dips with an added 30+kg round my waist according to my buddy) and the only ones who do snatches also my gym's changed location to a new snazzyer one and the only place i could do any of my powerlifting is right in the middle of the weights area with every other machine facing towards the middle... this is gonna be fun!... until some dolt walks into my halfway through a snatch, it's happened before :/

The two inch crunch. I was doing some dumbbell presses yesterday and this gentleman lays on the ground and proceeds to lift his shoulders off the ground 2 inches. He does this for 10 min. and looks like he is asleep the whole time....

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle