Forums are back in action! ×

Hi NF Family, name is Kat - been here for a while - watching everyone else level up, gear up and move on. I have had a couple brief wins (lost about 15 lbs a few months back)  but I failed to keep my head in the game, got lazy and complacent assuming what I had done would just carry on without effort and now I am back to the start zone.  I am no spring chicken (whatever that means) yet I refuse to let age be a factor as I intend to stay active for many years to come. However, I am not happy in my skin. I am flying solo and really want to meet a nice guy and I know you attract what you put out - I cannot be a slobby troll and expect a hot Blood Elf to want to take me out for a spin on his flying carpet. 

As you can see, I am an MMO addict -WoW, GW2, Rift, LoL, PoE (latest time suck) and the idea of turning RL into game like missions and quest is encouraging. I just need some scary ORC to come beat on my door at 0600 and tell me to run for my life to get me off my butt. Any volunteers??

I know what to do, how to do - I just need to dew it, so I am here for the support aspect that is missing, the accountability factor.  I am going to post my short term and long term goals on the tracker post. Feel free to chime in with words of encouragement, etc.  I am really looking forward to making some new friends with similar goals and interest.

katgetsfitDwarf AdventurerSTR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 4 WIS: 4 CHA: 2"Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward." - Victor Kiam

Hi Katgetsfit,welcome to the forums! :) Yes,the accountability this IS important.Experienced it myself a couple of times already.If you don't do something for yourself,you do it for the rebels here.And when you don't give up,you become an inspiration,you become better,happier.It's always worth it.

So,glad to have you on board,Kat!Just remember to update your status,goals and your progress!

I'm here because I wanna be proud when I look in the mirror and be an ispiration.What are YOU here for?

STR-1 DEX-3 STA-3 WIS-2 CHA-1 CON-5(I NEVER get sick.Don't make a noise when you punch me either).

Level-1.

I believe in the power of the mind and Law Of Attraction.

From now on,I proclaim myself not afraid of scorpions!

Guest Dirty Deads

Looks like you need to do some grinding. Sure, it's tedious, but it will get you back where you need to be or at least close enough to do what you need to do to get where you want. If I were close I'd come bang on your door at 5:30 so you have 30 minutes to get up and ready...yeah... I'm super nice that way.

EMB,are you...looking to get laid here?!

I'm here because I wanna be proud when I look in the mirror and be an ispiration.What are YOU here for?

STR-1 DEX-3 STA-3 WIS-2 CHA-1 CON-5(I NEVER get sick.Don't make a noise when you punch me either).

Level-1.

Thanks for the support. I think I will set up a scary drill sargent sound on my phone to get me outta bed.   :pride:   You all recommend the Battle log for goals and status updates??? 

katgetsfitDwarf AdventurerSTR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 4 WIS: 4 CHA: 2"Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward." - Victor Kiam

My personal recommendation is to have a photo log every 5 days. when you're putting yourself in the spotlight for others to see, it kinda pushes you to keep at it until you reach your goal. =D

Yes,log your activities,progress,stay accountable and don't let us down!

Level-1.

Archived