Forums are back in action! ×

My son decided he wanted to eat Paleo too!

My son has been watching me eat Paleo now for the past 2 months or so (since the beginning of the last challenge). I've been making Paleo dinners, so he's been eating those with me. He sees the changes in my energy and my body. Yesterday, he told me he would like to start eating the way that I am. He wants to be healthy and full of energy too!

He is only 9!

Today, he turned down a bun when eating a hamburger after our bike "race". I'm so proud of the kid for trying something new, on his own decision!

STR 5 * DEX 5.5 * STA 12.5 * CON 7.75 * WIS 7.75 * CHA 3

My Fitness Pal

Why repeat the same mistakes? Great job on influencing your son. I am doing this same with our kids who are 4 and 5. They never get soda/etc and it shows. Most of their friends are all chubby and if we see them at the supermarket you see 3 cases of soda in their cart. ugh

Time to climb.

That's great! I've read a bunch of blog posts about children who go paleo, and it's supposed to be great for their energy levels/hyperactivity. I don't know if your son has a problem with that, but it's definitely wonderful news no matter what. Also great that the two of you do physical activities together - I wish my childhood had had more physical activity and playtime.