Forums are back in action! ×

Howdy Y'all

Hello everyone, I registered awhile back but I've been busy until recently, so i'd like to go ahead and give a late introduction.

My name is Jay

i am 20 years of age

I'm roughly 5'10

I weigh about 175 lbs

I have been lifting weights and exercising ever since i was fourteen years old, and a freshmen in High-School. It all started because i was tired of being picked on as a freshmen, but after awhile i just completely fell in love with the aspect of exercise. All throughout High-School i continued to lift weights and exercise, and i was fairly decent at it. I was in the schools weight lifting team, so i had the tools and motive to workout.

My issue today is that, after High-School I had quit working out for an entire year and ended up adding a tiny but of excess fat on my stomach, which to this day i cannot seem to rid myself of. I have tried many different things to get rid of the stubborn fat, but alas no luck so far. So maybe someone here knows a way that i can rid myself of it. Any help and advice would be much appreciated. 

level 2 Assassin
STR 8|DEX 5|STA 2|CON 3.5|WIS 8|CHA 2

-=-The possibility or likelihood of some future event occurring.-=-

#1 : http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33498-prospects-voyage/

What's up Jay!

Welcome to the community!

What activities have you been using to try to get rid of that excess?

"As a being of Power, Intelligence, and Love, and the Lord of his/her own thoughts, man and woman hold the key to every 
situation, and contains within his or herself that transforming and regenerative agency by which he or she may make themselves 
what he or she wills" - James Allen 'As a Man Thinketh'

"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains it's original dimensions" -Oliver Wendell Holmes

I'm pretty sure i already know the answer, but i'm going to go ahead and ask anyway.....Is cereal considered a junk food? Just curious....and the cereal im talking about is a special k brand.

level 2 Assassin
STR 8|DEX 5|STA 2|CON 3.5|WIS 8|CHA 2

-=-The possibility or likelihood of some future event occurring.-=-

#1 : http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33498-prospects-voyage/

Wouldn't say cereal is "junk food" per se, just mainly depends on your outlook on food. Myself being Paleo, we avoid most grains and processed foods. Not to say that they can't be eaten, just doesn't suit for the results that I'm striving for. Grains tend to add water weight for me, may not have the same affect on you.

My take: as long as you're not having a high sugar intake, you should be fine.

Archived