Forums are back in action! ×

hello :)

I have been reading through various articles from NF on facebook for the last couple of months and I finally decided to join (thumbs up)

I purchased the RF strength guide and I am going to give PALEO a go as from tomorrow (already bulk bought masses of chicken breasts and all of the essentials)

I have read the barbell battalion guide and it goes against pretty much everything I have ever known in the gym! only doing two exercises per gym session seems pretty crazy!

I am 5ft 9, around 13 stone (apparently that's 182 pounds) I have been in and out of gyms for a few years so I do have some muscle, the main problem is that its covered in alcohol and chocolate induced fat :P

My aim is to keep my strength up and lose as much fat as possible over the next 6-12 weeks and then start to bulk up.

Oh and I'm from England, hi

Chris

Also have a love / hate relationship with chocolate and alcohol :) I always find it is a lot easier to refrain from having them if I am in the gym regularly. Don't know if it's endorphins or what, but cravings are only ever there when I haven't been to the gym that day. 

What I find to work best when changing my diet at all is to get rid of all the junk from the house. Removes the temptation! Not exactly an original idea, but one that I would recommend if you haven't already done so!

Good advice. Its more the alcohol on a weekend that's the issue but i am here to stop that!

Has anyone else bought and read the strength guide? I am confused as to if you just add the bar bell training to your normal training or if that is literally all you do in the full gym session. Ta

Archived