Forums are back in action! ×

Hello guys!

Hey all! Just joined the site and it looks awesome :) I'm a fitness noob. Don't look overweight, but boy do I feel it. I've decided that living my life gasping for air is no longer an acceptable way to live and I owe it to myself to be awesome, so here I am!

My goals for now are to:

-eat better overall (no more unlimited Oreos, no snacking when I'm not hungry)

-lower my body fat percentage (which I need to calculate, but once I do I'll be good)

-eventually be an assassin/ranger. Starting with ranger. But assassin just calls to me, you know?

All those will be more concrete when I make a plan. What I'm bringing to the table is determination. When I decide I'm going to stick to something, I really, really stick to it. I'm scary. I just have to get myself stuck first, so I'm hoping you guys will help me along until I do. Look forward to teaming up with you guys!

Half-Elf Ranger (Lvl 2)

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 1 | CHA 3

“What you can do is often simply a matter of what you will do.â€

Challenge | Battle Log

Welcome tsornin. It sounds like you've got a lot of determination to get things done. I would recommend starting a battle log and joining in on the next 6 week challenge that starts in a few weeks. Just make sure that when you make your goals they are measurable and achievable. Let us know periodically how things are going!

Archived