Forums are back in action! ×

Personal fitness blog writers block- HELP!!!

Guest asdf

So I have a personal fitness blog that I try to update at least once a week. The content I write is a medley of personal experiences regarding my fitness journey and also fitness related articles. The week is getting close to an end and I can't figure out what I want to write about. I had a few ideas and even started writing a couple times, but I can't seem to think of a topic off the top of my head that really interests me enough to write about.

If anyone has any brainstorm topic ideas to throw out there I would really appreciate it.

Here's a link to my blog if you are interested in checking it out. http://www.fitnessllama.com

I'm a blog editor for a living and suffer from this dilemma all the fricking time. One thing to do is to get really meta and look into your analytics, talk about funny search terms that have brought people to your blog, how many posts you've written, how long you've been blogging, what has changed since you started, etc. 

Other ideas:

• Ask readers a question
  • Publicly answer an email (obscuring the original emailers name if needed)
  • Write a counter opinion to a popular blog post (sometimes that blogger's fans will run over and hate on you, which is great for traffic and might even get you some new fans - but be prepared)
  • Do a link/list post

Now writing this is giving me ideas for my own blogs... Dang.

Also, cute blog. Love the selfies :)

Thanks for the advice! My blog isn't very big, nor does it have much of a following currently, but I'm looking to grow it over the next few years so I at least have some ideas starting to run around my brain now.