Forums are back in action! ×

Just started and already seeing results!!

I started a new job about a month ago and at this time was at my biggest. I don't know how much I weighed, but my measurements astounded me when I was getting fitted for my new suit. My hips were 53 inches!!! HOLY COW! Wake up call! I started eating better and added a tiny bit of exercise to my life.

Well a month later I finally got that suit in, I tried it on today and it's huge! The jacket is too big everywhere, the pants can be pulled off without undoing them. The blouses are all massive. I look silly in it! But how exciting!

I didn't really realize how far I managed to go in a month until today and I am so damn proud of myself. This has just motivated me to continue to work and push myself even harder.

It's the small things that make the biggest difference. I don't even care that my suit dwarfs me, I'm going to wear it anyway as a trophy (or until my boss forces me to get it altered...). Oh and by the way, I measured my hips again, 48 inches - 5 inches in one month not bad I must say!

You're damn right for being proud!That is some good progress right there,man!

And I like the way you write,you're pretty funny.

I'm just curious-are you sure all of that weight was fat?Just seems a bit fast progress.Did you measure bodyfat?Personally,the way I measure bodyfat:I touch myself.I see my muscles are getting tighter(harder,denser,whatever)-I've lost bodyfat.I see more than just one row of abs-I've lost fat.

Will be waiting to hear from you

I'm here because I wanna be proud when I look in the mirror and be an ispiration.What are YOU here for?

STR-1 DEX-3 STA-3 WIS-2 CHA-1 CON-5(I NEVER get sick.Don't make a noise when you punch me either).

Level-1.

I believe in the power of the mind and Law Of Attraction.

From now on,I proclaim myself not afraid of scorpions!