Forums are back in action! ×

Hi!

I'm a 23 year old guy from Hungary. I have just recently moved from my mother's house to begin my OWN life. For years I tried to changed to things I was unhappy about until I realized I won't succeed until I tread my own path.

So I took a deep breath and left a few months ago. I found a job, I'm settled in, and now I want to reach the goal I failed many times before: to look fit and live/eat healthy.

Genetically I'm not the worst off, but I was never satisfied with myself. I'm something of a skinny-fat type (not extremely though), and I want to become leaner, and more muscular. My idea of my accomplished self is like what my name suggests: the slender, athletic dark elf assassin type :P Or something like Ezio Auditore, you get the picture :D

I took up a martial arts class, and I do bodyweight excercises 3 times a week. For the last 2 weeks, I started cooking (something I thought I will be incapable of all my life), and went paleo-like. It gave me a huge feeling of accomplishment to actually succeed in preparing a tasty meal. Now I cook almost every day, and eat only meat, veggies, nuts and cheese. I also want to take up interval running now

Right now I'm proud of my progress, but I thought it would be useful to register here for keeping my motivation. My goals right now are:

- get to about 8% body fat percentage

- settle into the habit of eating right

- be able to do a handstand push up

- go out and get a date or meet at least 3 new women per week

The last one is not exactly a fitness goal, but I think it correlates to my mental health. I have been without female company for quite a while (small social circle + lack of confidence is not exactly a winning combination), and it has been bothering me for far too long. So I'm going to handle that area too.

I may also be doing an Epic Quest topic :P