Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone, how are you doing?

I'm new to this whole thing, and I don't even know where to start... I guess an introduction would be a good place! ^_^

I'm a 20 year old girl, and I want to lose weight and I want to improve my life overall, I want to become more sociable because as it stands now, I'm so shy that I don't have any friends or hobbies other than my two main obsessions; Pokemon and Flight Rising, (I've been lurking here for the longest and just now got up the courage to start a thread. xD) and that's no way for an anyone, especially not an Aquarius to live. Aquari are always looking for new experiences, and for new people to share em with, so here I am! ;D

As for my weight goal I used to be 125 in high school, but ever since getting a job too close to the Dutch Market (I go there as often as I can, I LOVE their cookies and pretzels) I'm up to 145lbs. Its just not the right size for me, I miss being smaller, and I want to be able to fit into my old kimino again. :)

My five goals right now are to be healther, to learn to draw again, to be more sociable, to get rid of clutter in my life and to improve my self-discipline. Those are pretty big goals, so I'll break em down and try to get them done in a sensable time frame. xD

Level 1 - I Choose You! (Week 1)

• Get to sleep on time (8.5 hours at least every night)
  • Practice drawing 1hr each day
  • (Not sure how to make friends. xD)
  • Clear junk out of one room and sell what I can
  • (I don't know how to improve self discipline either... xD)

For the stuff I don't know how to do, I guess I'll read a book on it or something... If you guys have any suggestions, or tips, they'd be very appreciated! :D

Nice to meet you all and see you around! ^_^

I'm new here! :D

You made goals.  If you stick to the specific ones, you will have improved your self- discipline.  So you DO know how to improve it, after all!  Nice to meet  you.  My husband and son are the Pokemon nuts around here.  Sometimes I feel like I'm  only a nerd by association.  I do watch a LOT of anime though :)

Level 2 Halfling Adventurer

Strength 1 Dexterity 1 Stamina 3 Constitution 4 Wisdom 3 Charisma 2

Current Challenge Thread

First Challenge Thread

Fit to Eat: my posts on the Sweatpants & Coffee Site

You made goals.  If you stick to the specific ones, you will have improved your self- discipline.  So you DO know how to improve it, after all!  Nice to meet  you.  My husband and son are the Pokemon nuts around here.  Sometimes I feel like I'm  only a nerd by association.  I do watch a LOT of anime though :)

Hiya WideEyed! :)

Haha, that's how my sister is, she watches anime and dosen't say no to a good Dance Dance Revolution match, but then she's into kind of girly stuff, and likes to hang out at the mall too. She just dosent' have a category, follows the beat of her own drum. :)

(Goes back to lurking)

Welcome! I'm an often absent member of the forums, and while I disappear for months at a time, I always make my way back because this may be the best environment I've found on the internet. You just won't find a friendlier, more helpful bunch, and that makes all the difference when you're trying to become the best version of you. We're glad you're here!

Life is full of hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can.

Swinging_Jarnbjorn: Lv 1 Asgardian Ranger

Focus Up! My current challenge.

Loss As A Motivator

Welcome! I'm an often absent member of the forums, and while I disappear for months at a time, I always make my way back because this may be the best environment I've found on the internet. You just won't find a friendlier, more helpful bunch, and that makes all the difference when you're trying to become the best version of you. We're glad you're here!

Haha, thanks Joe!

Yeah, I'm glad that this place is friendly; I once went to a judo forum, and when I asked a simple question, I could feel all of the "regulars" giving me the virtual eye. xD

Haha, thanks Joe!

Yeah, I'm glad that this place is friendly; I once went to a judo forum, and when I asked a simple question, I could feel all of the "regulars" giving me the virtual eye. xD

We don't cotton to that in these parts. You're talking to a guy who spent years feeling ill at ease in his own home, and I'm completely comfortable with these hard-working, harder-playing, and entirely accepting rebels.

Life is full of hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can.

Swinging_Jarnbjorn: Lv 1 Asgardian Ranger

Focus Up! My current challenge.

Loss As A Motivator

Archived