Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone, decided to join nerd fitness to finally achieve the healthy lifestyle I need to achieve for health, confidence and academic goals!        

( and also to join the ranks of fellow nerds who find it hard to drag themselves away from those damn MMO's while I'm on summer holidays! )

So I have a lot of weight to loose... After 2 years trying to change my eating plans I have managed to drop about 2 stone in total from my starting weight ( 28 lbs for you U.S peeps ) with many ups and downs along the way!

After completing my first year at university I really need to achieve this healthier lifestyle to gain confidence as starting my second year I begin to prepare for industry work placement within the highly outward apparence bashing world of Fashion Design!

( I know what you're thinking, what is a MMO Nerd doing studying Fashion Design but there you go! )

Anyway I am needing to loose about 6-7 stone ( around 100 lbs in total ) Hopefully joining a community with similar NERD-Y interests will help me stay on track and not fall off the wagon as I have previously done before!

Nice to meet you all.

Curtis.

From England.

Hi Curtis

Glad you came aboard. Nerds and Fitness go really well together here.

There are several threads you can look at regarding losing weight. One thread is for those of us who want to lose around a 100 lbs (6 -7 stone for you I reckon). You can find lots of folks here to chat with and work with. We all have our goals and fashion design isn't a sin!

Welcome and Good Luck

:smiley_simmons:

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Archived