Forums are back in action! ×

My new life starting today!

Hey everyone! My name is Karolina. I'm 23 and with the beginning of my grad program starting this fall I have decided that I want working out to be part of my every day life. I have tried many time to get into working out, but I never felt the great feeling that others get when they workout. Being in psychology I knew that I could use one of my skills to good use for this new life! I started researching. Every time I typed something into Google to answer my question this website would pop up. So I started reading article after article. I realized that going from the treadmill, to the elliptical, and stationary bike just wanted what I needed. After all of my hours of sitting on Nerd Fitness and doing lots of research I was able to come up with a new workout. One that required heavy lifting, not running. Today was my first day at the gym with my new workout plan and I have to say it was an amazing feeling. When I finished my squats (for now only using the bar without weights) and deadlifts (also only using the bar) I have never felt so strong and confident in my life and I did it all using a squat rack not a smith machine! This website has given me so much confidence to get into the gym and find the right workout for me!

Thank you Nerd Fitness for giving me the proper kick in the butt that I needed.

I can't wait for my next workout!!!

Archived