Forums are back in action! ×

I need to say something that I've been feeling out loud.

Translates to, "I approached the topic, she kind of blew it off, ended the conversation" Please correct me if I'm wrong, though

You're still a beast anyway, right?

Can't hide anything here lol

Of course I am. :D Fuck the world.

^^LOL that sounds pretty close to what I read.

It's an uncomfortable subject- so yeah- it takes some time for people to address it well.  

I used to do quality assurance/quality control/materials testing/special inspections.

It sucks- no one wants you there- until they can't do something w/o you- then they are mad at you- or you are always in the way.  It's seriously a thankless job.

Yeah, I feel like the company has a hard time acknowledging that I made them save about a quarter million in a year and a half. Kind of obvious if you ask me.

But she did say she though I was attractive, but it isn't in her nature to say it usually.

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Translates to, "I approached the topic, she kind of blew it off, ended the conversation" 

You just summed up eleven years of my marriage.

A while ago, this almost destroyed what little self-esteem I had... and it's only recently, like the last two years I've found a source of confidence that wasn't drawn from OTHER PEOPLE, but from myself.  It still bothers me A LOT, but it's not holding me under water anymore, you know? 

Best wishes to you, though!

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

You just summed up eleven years of my marriage.

A while ago, this almost destroyed what little self-esteem I had... and it's only recently, like the last two years I've found a source of confidence that wasn't drawn from OTHER PEOPLE, but from myself.  It still bothers me A LOT, but it's not holding me under water anymore, you know? 

Best wishes to you, though!

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness"

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness"

True dat.

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173