Forums are back in action! ×

First "Woot" on since starting...

I went from eating (and supplementing) like a bodybuilder to trying Paleo. Drastically changed my diet and the results are already unreal! I haven't taken a pre-workout all week AND I've raised my weights on almost every lift I tried! So far, I'm a total believer in the Paleo diet!!!!!!

Anyone else had luck with it?

I went from eating (and supplementing) like a bodybuilder to trying Paleo. Drastically changed my diet and the results are already unreal! I haven't taken a pre-workout all week AND I've raised my weights on almost every lift I tried! So far, I'm a total believer in the Paleo diet!!!!!!

Anyone else had luck with it?

I myself haven't done much in the way of lifting, but I started the Paleo diet about a year and a half ago, just to try and clean up what I eat. Ended up losing about 30 pounds as a result, though not sure how long that took since I wasn't watching for it. Balanced out at around 170, and am now working to put weight back on, which is actually proving harder than I had imagined. :-)

So yeah, I'm a believer.... I'm hoping to get a a guy here at work trying it, with the intention of losing weight so I can use him as a test subject. :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

34 lbs in about 3-4 months time.   I am a firm believer in the diet.  I would swim a mile every morning and do yoga 5 days a week and nothing changed.   I changed over to paleo and the pounds just started dropping off like nothing.   I know there is not much science behind the diet yet, but I am a firm believer in results and the results don't lie.   4 inches off my waist and about a 5% drop in body fat.    Works for me.  

200-Hour Yoga Teacher & Reiki II Practitioner

Level 2 Gnome Druid STR: 9 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Challenge Progress  ||  Workout Progress  ||  FitBit

The problem with life is that there is no background music