Forums are back in action! ×

Hey guys! My name is Adam, I'm 24 and from Wales in the UK.

Just thought that I would do a quick intro, so here goes!

When I was younger (15-16), I was really big into downhill mountain biking, running half marathons and hiking, so was really pretty healthy and in good shape.

But, lo and behold when I hit about 17/18, I started smoking, drinking a lot more and generally eating a lot of crap!

Basically, I woke up yesterday wanting to change!

I've been researching the Paleo diet, and after reading Saints story I think it may be the way forward!

Anyway, I suppose I'd better post a current photo of me :P

Anyway thanks for reading guys and I look forward to chatting with you all :)

post-19131-0-34175600-1373198838_thumb.j

Hi Adam. Welcome to NF. I've always found NF to be a very supportive community so I hope you'll find the encouragement you'll need to support your change. As for being Paleo, I made the change last year, or started at least, changing my diet bit by bit, and feel much better because of it. I'd suggest going for it, at least a week trial and see how you feel

Hey! Welcome to The Rebellion!

Paleo is pretty much the only reason I'm able to do any of the other cool things I can do now... like exercising and having a life outside work.

Before, I was basically crippled with exhaustion and depression. I have a pretty severe gluten sensitivity that I was ignoring because bread is cheap and easy.

I'm so happy to put extra effort into the food I eat now, because it's just a small amount of dedication and it really has made my life more worth living.

Also, it's nice to have somebody else here on the forums who puts a 'u' in 'colour'. :)

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens