Forums are back in action! ×

New here. Just listened to a couple of podcasts featuring Nerd Fitness and decided to join. I have been working on losing weight and getting fit. I am down to about 240 lbs from an all time high of 330 lbs at 6'1". I've been working out for a number of years but my weight has really fluctuated depending on how well and how much I eat. Have been working on essentially a Paleo approach for a while but sometimes have breakdowns with it. I want to continue to lose weight and get fit, strong, and super healthy.

I have been doing pretty well with the exercise side of things. I do a lot of walking and some running and work with weights, mainly kettlebells, dumbbells, mace and clubbells. I just got a battle rope which should prove an interesting tool. I've also been doing some bodyweight work and isometrics.

This is a great place to get started in the wonderful world of fitness, lots of supportive people to help you with tips and advice, if you ever need anything just ask and someone will do their best to help you out with what you need. :D

level 2 Assassin
STR 8|DEX 5|STA 2|CON 3.5|WIS 8|CHA 2

-=-The possibility or likelihood of some future event occurring.-=-

#1 : http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33498-prospects-voyage/