Forums are back in action! ×

Just found NerdFitness and am so excited.  I am a 38 year mother of two very active kiddos (7 and 8) and I want to be able to keep up with and enjoy them for years to come.  I have multiply health problems such as type 2 diabities and really really bad acid reflux to the point where I get horrible esphogus spasms.  If you have never had this its not something I would wish upon my worst enemy.  I have stop and started dieting and exercising so many times that I am so upset with myself.  I am ready to make some life style changes!!!  I love that the Nerd Fitness focuses on activies I can do at home - nothing I need to go to the gym for.  I am looking forward to starting on this journey and getting the encouragement and help that I need!  Starting right now!  :)

Level 1 Half Elf Adventurer

STR:  1.5  DEX:  1.5  STA:  2  CON: 1  WIS: 5  CHA: 4

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. - Maria Robinson

Hi to everyone by the way....geesh should have said that first!  I was just to excited to find you guys!  :)

Level 1 Half Elf Adventurer

STR:  1.5  DEX:  1.5  STA:  2  CON: 1  WIS: 5  CHA: 4

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. - Maria Robinson