Forums are back in action! ×

Finally plucked up the courage to...

... Say hi. :)

I'm Jezze, 23 years old from Manila (Philippines). A friend told me about Steve Kamb, Nerd Fitness and the Epic Quest of Awesome some time September of last year. Suffice it to say that my life has changed since.

I've started my own quest (and dubbed it "PokeQuest" --> I'm a Pokemon fan. Haha) and am currently at level 4. The reason why I'm here is because.. I've realized that working towards one's goals is better experienced and shared alongside other people doing the same. I wanna get help (improve my strength training, be able to do a proper push-up, etc) and also be of help.

I recently sent in my 1 month's notice - I quit my job as a Business Analyst to pursue my dreams of setting up a small social enterprise that'll help send victims of child labor (here in the PH) to school. I'm thoroughly scared of what lies next with this endeavor, but I'm positive that with your help - I'll be able to steadfastly stay on track and not give up, while at the same time be able to work on my strength training.

So.. Here's to helping one another keep leveling up in life.. To happiness, health, travel, and new adventures! Cheers! :)

Wow! That sounds crazy ambitious!  Just what you should be doing!

Hard work and faith.  That works for both of the items mentioned.  Work as hard as you can and have faith it will come to fruition!  Welcome to the rebellion!

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Man, Myth, Legendary Hero

Ogre Level 5 .....do Ogres have any class?

www.mydatewithnatalieportman.com

Love much, this will all be over in a minute :love_heart:

Hi all! :)

I thought I'd revisit this post after being MIA for the past 2 months - been really busy working on some of the goals I mentioned before (I'm sorry for not being able to contribute to the forums during the time I was gone). On a lighter note, I would like to let you all know that I have finally finished setting up that small social enterprise I was babbling out a few months ago!! :)

Let's have consumerism play for our team, on our terms. Learn more about us and what we stand for at: http://carrierpigeonproject.com 

I used to think that after setting up the website/system, my life would be easier - but I've realized that the real challenge has just begun! It's time to work even harder, this time around, I hope to more effectively balance offline work with online contributions. I'll be around here more often. :) I've been attending plana forma classes (mix of yoga, pilates, and ballet) - at least all isn't lost in the fitness department. :)

Anyhoo, thanks for reading this post! I'm happy to be back and am fired up to continue on the road to "better" !

Archived