Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings, fellow adventurers!

Hello everyone! It's nice to finally have gotten around to posting on here, instead of lurking quietly and appreciating the blog.

I'm Hermia (okay, not really- I just like Shakespeare), a fresh out of high school chickadee who wants to be more like the heroes she idolizes, rather than the unfortunate stereotype that surrounds the culture of nerd-dom.

I've always tried to be conscious of my fitness and health (emphasis on the word tried), but I tend to get caught up doing brain things, and totally forget that I have a physical body to manage. Whoops! And then, when I did remember and worked out, I was always under someone else's jurisdiction, and was intensely bored with the conventional weightlifting/running we did, but never managed to think of anything better to do by myself.

But upon graduating and becoming a bit more independent, I've been able to get more fired up about being in shape and coordinated, and my long-standing appreciation for parkour has been rekindled. Thus, I found Nerd Fitness, and got intensely excited, lurked for too long, then finally made an account.

So, in short, today is my first day as a very eager (albeit unskillled) level one halfling assassin, who wants nothing more than to be proficient at jumping from building to building someday- but should probably focus on being able to do at least one pull-up first.

Lvl 1 Halfling Assassin!

STR: 2 | DEX:2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3

“Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!"

The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien

Welcome to NF and Welcome to the guild! :)

What are you doing for exercises right now? And on a diet level, do you follow anything?

If you want, I could help you build a plan and help you find ways to overall track your weakness and attacked them face to face :)

If you're up for it, shoot me a PM!

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173