Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone,

my name is Dave I live in eastern canada (quebec) Far from the big cities, in a little coastal town.  I started my adventure when I landed at 415 pounds on the scale, not being able to take advantage of summer, always eating useless junk....STEP 1 kicking off with new and healthy ways,  better eating, moving alot more.

Almost one year later, Here I am,  nearly 50 pounds off,  4xl shirts to 2xl,  took up boxing, sparring,  hiking up big mountains, running and enjoying it...went to hte beach TWICE this weekend....WITHOUT A SHIRT :o

Might I add, I am 22 years old, 6 feet 7 high :)

So here I am...looking for a class not sure which,  but here to stay!

Here is a picture of me before and after,  next step....pushing it to second gear 
new_me.jpg

Adventurer

STR: 3| DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 3| WIS:2| CHA:2

Okay wow!

Excellent work.

Curious? 415 lbs or 315 lbs? Either way 50 lbs is a lot to shed so congrats on that. What is your goal weight or goal activity level? You may like to start with the adventurers as you are very free to do and try whatever you please until you find a niche. Plus during each challenge you can sign up with whatever class has a lot of what you're working on at that time. I'm a Ranger, but my first challenge was with the warriors and this one I'm with the Scouts.

All the classes are awesome I think so you will likely find a home easily enough.

Good Luck and Welcome!

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

I actually weighed 415,  lost 50 pounds (last weighed 1 month ago) My objective is to keep on lowering those pounds, increasing my performance at boxing,  feleing overall better.... I realised its much more than a number on a scale, if my life choices are good and enjoyable it'll go by itself.  I'm a little over 350 now I believe, but i hate weighing myself.  First objective could be to see the 200's again (299 counts), run a 5k (or mix jogging) at the end of the summer, a spartan race next summer, and a first competitive boxing fight from here to the next 2 years. I work out anywhere from 3 to 5 times a week, doing things I love

Adventurer

STR: 3| DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 3| WIS:2| CHA:2