Forums are back in action! ×

Well hey there, everybody!

Hey gang! I pretty much copied this from what is on my profile, but figured it could pull double duty :)

My name is Holly, and I'm a full time postgrad student working part time and trying to fit life and healthiness into all of it :) I love horseback riding, it is my main passion, but of course (as a member of the rebellion!) I am also a huge reader, video game fan, anime and manga nerd, etc. Lately I've realized that I've become unhappy with myself and how I feel about my body, and decided that it is time to change that and take matters into my own hands! I signed up for the Toronto Tough Mudder and I look forward to challenging myself to get in shape for it and to work hard towards that goal for the next three months. Beyond that, I'm looking forward to maintaining and improving what I can achieve :)

Looking forward to chatting with and meeting some awesome folks!

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

0%
0%

Check out my first 6-week challenge!

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of them all." - Emperor, Mulan