Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone, new guy here.

I'll give ya a little background of myself to start off with. I'm Wolfie. I currently have two things pretty much going on with my life, I am a student and a member of the PA National Guard. I just actually got back from basic in early June, which was probably just as good as one would think basic training would be. I'd consider myself a ranger with aspirations of getting into some form of monk training once I find the right place (or style) for me.

I came across nerd fitness about a week or two ago and decided that I wanted to get more involved in the community. Seems like a nice place to share tips, progress, and motivation with others who not only share similar intrests, but also look to live a healthier lifestyle. I'm looking forward to getting to know people as I get acclimated to the site and community. I'd like to stay pretty active in the community because I really like the whole concept of Nerd Fitness, and I'm sure there are many interesting people out there to share stories with.

So I'm gonna bring this post to an end, I'm not really one to ramble on about myself. But if anyone were to have any questions, words of advice, or anything else to say; I'll be here. Take care!

Hi, I'm new too! One of my best friends goes by Wolfie, so I initially wondered if you might be the same, heh. 

I'm also trying to find an active community of support. It's one of the things that has worked very well for me in other areas of life!

Twi'lek Assassin
Level 1
STR : 1 | DEX : 2 | STA : 1 | CON : 4 | WIS : 4 | CHA : 3
"The Sith won't let us hide. Besides, I'm tired of hiding -- being hunted. I'd rather be the hunter." -Shado Vao