Forums are back in action! ×

Helloooooo

It looks like these intro logs get read so I will do a little spiel I guess :)

I am 'GirlIN' .. Its one of the three usernames I use all over the World Wide Web.

I am currently 22years old, I am a born and bred Australian, lived on the east coast and central, including at Uluru :)

I was active growing up, but got injured then gained alot of weight. I have lost the weight, but only got serious about exercise last year. I currently lift weights and play women's soccer.

I recently started to focus on a primal diet.

I'm not to sure how 'nerdy' I am lol but you can test me I guess!

I love finding fitness communities but it can be a struggle to find nice ones (in my experience) I'm on Tumblr, Fitocracy, myfitnesspal kik etc if anyone is interested chatting / following in those places.

My goal is just to be healthy and strong. I really recommend fitocracy to turn your real life workouts into Levelling up games, you can duel others and join groups. My username is GirlIN on there too, let me know of you join! Its free! (Unless you are a hero)

My current lifting goals is to break 35kg on my bench press as Ive been stuck on that for awhile. Also to reach 1.5xmy bodyweight on my squats, and to achieve five pull ups and chin ups (currently can do nearly one of each).

Also before the end of the month I need to set up a beep test and I want to make at least 7.5 (army minimum) but would love to beat 9.3 (my result from high school- which is the last time I did a beep test!)

I would love to participate in any challenges!! :)

Archived