Forums are back in action! ×

Back on the Wagon again!

Hello,

Much like most of you, I'm just getting back in to getting strong and dropping a few pounds after 3 years off.   Just found this site a couple months ago, thought I'd say HI!   Life has given me a few curve balls, medical stuff, finding a awsome woman, things of that nature.     The girlfriend and I descided to loose a few pounds before we get married so we started hitting the gym.  She does the group workout thing, which I'm not a big fan of (i work in IT so natually I'm an introvert and work better on my own).  

I'm not in "horible" shape right now, I just have alot more fat that I like.   I'm not too worried about what the scale says anyways but just to give some figures:  I'm 6'3" and about 275 with a bfp of 26%.  My goal is to reduce the BFP to about 11-12% that might put me right around 220-230 pounds. 

Mostly all my hobbies are outdoor because I sit behind a computer all day at work.  My sportbike and track days are what I love to do, losing a little weight and building some endurance will make me enjoy them even more. 

Thanks

J.