Forums are back in action! ×

Noob to forums in general

Hey everyone I'm a noob when it comes to forum but I'll see how it goes.

A little about me, I play video game, love anime and cartoons, I read books and comics when I have the time. I'm a pretty quiet person keep to myself most of the time, yet I make friend really easily and not really sure how it happens. But get me on a good topic of a video or comic and then I open up.

As far as fitness goes I'm trying to lose weight but having trouble in that department. I'm currently at 225lbs lost a total of 25 lbs already but it's been a very slow process. I tend to start great on working out and then tend to fall of due lack of motivation. Doing it on my own and have no one pushing makes it hard. My diet I guess is so so been trying so hard to go full Palio but my fiancé makes it hard as she loves pasta's, bread and rice. So I've been trying cook my own food. If anybody has some quick simple recipes I'd sure be glad to have them.

If some can point me the in right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hey there Felix!  I'm also new to the forums :)

I've dabbled a little in Paleo territory, though I'm by no means a true "convert."  A few recipes that might be worth a try are cauliflower mashed potatoes, zucchini pasta, and quinoa.  They're pretty easy to make (or buy from a healthy-ish store like Whole Foods) and from my experience they are a healthy, yet still tasty, alternative to the average carb choices.

Hope this helps!

"Clear your mind of can’t." -Samuel Johnson

"Life has two rules: #1 Never quit and #2 Always remember rule #1." -Unknown

I'm a forum virgin myself. Just figuring out how they work! I'm just starting to eat healthy (as of today) and well, I just wanted to say:

Hi there :)

What video games do you play? I'm a love everything zombie-related, tough I'm not a pro but I looove playing them hehe

Archived