Forums are back in action! ×

So I have finally taken the plunge into the Nerd Fitness realm, and I'm kinda excited. 

Here's a little about me-

General Info:

Y'all can call me Rose. I'm a college student, studying business. I like putzing around the internet and watching Doctor Who. One of my favorite words is huzzah and I've been a bookworm since fourth grade.

Fitness-type things:

I've been saying "this is the summer/ year/ semester" that I get fit since middle school, and have never succeeded. This time is different. Instead of concentrating on losing weight, I'm concentrating on developing a healthy lifestyle to fall back on when I get into the stressful "real world" post-graduation. Since I'm moving off campus in the fall, it's the perfect opportunity to start doing exactly this.

Some of my goals include

1. Learning how to cook healthy meals
  2. Recognising healthy and unhealthy options
  3. Developing an exercise habit
  4. Getting to a healthy weight (at 5'6" and 164 lbs I have a way to go)

Some Nerdy things:

As mentioned before, I love Doctor Who. I'm also into Sherlock (series 3 seriously can't come soon enough). I'm a Nerdfighter, know way too much about Harry Potter, and enjoy Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Star Trek. I also kinda like accounting.

I can't wait to get involved in the Nerd Fitness community and start doing 6 week challenges with y'all!

Current Challenge

My fitness tumblr

Challenge Progress:

20.6%
20.6%

Hey there! I'm also new! It looks like we share a lot of the same interests, so if you're looking for a buddy to help stay on track, or just want to geek out about HP, which I can do for waaaaay too long, just send me a message!

Your goals seem very reasonable, and I'm sure you'll accomplish them!

Twi'lek Assassin
Level 1
STR : 1 | DEX : 2 | STA : 1 | CON : 4 | WIS : 4 | CHA : 3
"The Sith won't let us hide. Besides, I'm tired of hiding -- being hunted. I'd rather be the hunter." -Shado Vao

Archived