Forums are back in action! ×

Real life RPG stats

Hey guys,

I must say that I really like the concept of real life role-playing and I think it could be a great way of motivating myself to actually do something with my life. I'm a huge fan of RPG's (currently playing Arcanum :tongue:). Anyway, I wanted to ask you about the stats, I noticed most of you have them in your signature and I decided to add those as well. Since I'm at the beginning of my "journey", then I set everything to 1. Now, I'd like to know whether you determine the stats on your own or have a universal measure of some sorts? 

Hey guys,

I must say that I really like the concept of real life role-playing and I think it could be a great way of motivating myself to actually do something with my life. I'm a huge fan of RPG's (currently playing Arcanum :tongue:). Anyway, I wanted to ask you about the stats, I noticed most of you have them in your signature and I decided to add those as well. Since I'm at the beginning of my "journey", then I set everything to 1. Now, I'd like to know whether you determine the stats on your own or have a universal measure of some sorts? 

Speaking of, you get to start your stats with 15 points (sig shows 1 in each trait). ;)

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/challenges/real-life-roleplaying-making-your-nf-characte-r13

Thanks for the reminder! 

Quick question. When adding the 15 points I gained just for joining, should I take the 1 point stats I already have into account or not? For example, when I want to add 5 to constitution, should I calculate it as 1 + 5 or simply 5 in total? 

When you start, you get 15 points total. So check mine for example, level 1 with 15 total, distributed best to reflect yourself. When putting your stats, you start at 0 for every stat. You'd get 21 stats if you kept your 1's :P

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173