Forums are back in action! ×

THE PHoeNIX RISES!!!!

so, now that i am done with my over exaggerated topic title, i would like to say hi there :redface-new:. my name is Brayan, i am 20 years old and i just recently found about this website a few days ago. been a bit shy to actually post, but here we go. so my story goes that i've always been a "big" person. at 5'9, weighting over 210 pounds since i can remember, i have finally given myself the push to star working out, and get to a healthy weight :pride:. actually this has not been the first time ive tried losing weight. i was actually doing really well a few months ago, but tragedy hit me pretty hard and i ended up being depressed for a while :neglected:. now that i;m feeling a lot better, i feel it is the right time to get back on rack, and hopefully, from what people been telling me about this forum, with your help i hope i can accomplish my goal and actually make it a lifestyle :rolleyes-new:..... i dont know what else to say so ill just wait for any questions you guys may have. anyways, just gotta say, glad to be here as another member of the rebellion. 

Hi Brayan!

Congrats on taking the plunge to get involved! I know the first step is usually the hardest to take, so kudos for that. Do you have any set goals (e.g. decrease fat, increase strength, etc.)? Having some can be super helpful when it comes to staying on track.

"Clear your mind of can’t." -Samuel Johnson

"Life has two rules: #1 Never quit and #2 Always remember rule #1." -Unknown

Thanks jolly!

Actually, i do. ive set them both up as a short term goal and the eventual long term goal for now. basically ive gone with the assassin class and i want to lose fat, or get lean. ive started insanity since ive read its a great lean based workout combined with a good diet? 

That's awesome! I haven't tried insanity myself, but I have a few friends that have gone through the program and were happy with their results. I think one of the most important parts is just finding a plan you feel you can stick with. So, if insanity works for ya, go for it. :)

"Clear your mind of can’t." -Samuel Johnson

"Life has two rules: #1 Never quit and #2 Always remember rule #1." -Unknown

Archived