Forums are back in action! ×

Dun Quan's Introduction

Hello!!

A little about me:

My Name is Duncan, I use Dun Quan in pretty much every online game I play. I came across this site while doing some research on fitness and being the nerd I am I was immediately drawn to the combination of an RPG like system and fitness.

I'm 21 years of age, hailing from southeast Australia. 'G'day Mates'. I enjoy running, gaming, laughing and women.

Physically:
I'm just under 6'0 in height which hurts, but I can say that I'm 5'11. However I am a measly 68 kilograms in weight which converts to 149 pounds. A real elf, but I prefer to be labelled 'Dark Elf' if I may.
Genetically speaking my body structure is a bit whack, my whole right side of my body is larger than my left - all of it. Photos to come.

My Aspirations from this Site:
I am extremely interested in becoming an Assassin, however my physical limitations - i.e - strength are holding me back, so I am extremely excited to balance a Bodyweight program and my current running situation in order to become an assassin. I will be starting off as an adventurer until I am rewarded with an "Assassin" tag from my peers and from myself.

Goals will be attached to my thread in the 'Adventurer' subsection.
Thankyou for listening to my story and looking forward to kicking ass with you guys :)

Dun Quan.
P.S - Look out for some photos in my Adventurer Thread.
Much Love.

Dun Quan -Dark Elf Rebel

Archived