Forums are back in action! ×

Hello! Scared, Unsure and Confused, BUT WANT CHANGE!

Hello Rebellion!

My name is Ashleigh, I am 21 years old about 220 pounds 5 Feet 9 inches and Im more then ready for a change, i have lost weight in the past, but 100\ percent of the time i have gained it all back. I have made the decision too not only lose weight, but also be healthy, i just don't know where to start, first i wanted support and i am thankful i have come across this website that seems to have real people with real stories and struggles, and seem to be a generally helpful community for someone like me too look for support and advice.

Long term goal: lose 60 pounds the healthy way, and feel healthy and better about myself.

Short term goals: Figure out how to do it!

So anyone,

Advice?

Motivating stories?

Help?

Thanks for reading and hope to get some responses :)

Also STRONGLY considering the Paleo diet... yes? no?

" All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become. "

Hi Ashleigh! It's my first day too. I've read a lot of the blog posts and know it starts with baby steps. Steve has a great post about starting with one change and focus on that until it becomes a habit. Don't go big right of the bat. It doesn't work.

I am determined to make the paleo lifestyle work. I've been tinkering with it for a year, but never all in. I have read and seen lots of success stories and I know a lot of people here support it. Science supports it too. I like science so I'll put my faith in that.

Good luck to you as we begin this and now we can do it together ;)