Forums are back in action! ×

Hello,

I'm a computer engineer, but actually freelancing on programming projects and I'm from Brazil. After some years reading 56398 blogs and posts (yeah, info junkie alert) and eating crap food, I decided to take action. Not only reading (I trimmed a lot my RSS reader), but really taking action!

In recent months I started to practice muay thai and started to eat better. But I'm not disciplined yet, I still have weeks of complete lazyness. My problem is physical conditioning, I get tired easy on the training practices. So I decided to join the rebellion, I'm sure that the Resistance will help a lot :D

As a Shadowrun fan and as a cyborg (I have a cochlear implant that allows me to hear), I will inspire in the Decker, that takes challenging missions and accomplishes with the help of the faithful cyberdecker :) And need to be in good physical condition to get the missions. 

Thanks for this nerdy space! 

PS: Sorry for eventual english mistakes, I will practice a lot here...

Welcome to Nerd Fitness!!!

These forums really are one of the best places to get support to NOT be lazy.  That's what helped me out the most.  I'm in the computer field too! Programming is my passion.

Keep up with the muay thai and sign up for the next challenge if you want EXTRA help being help accountable!

So glad to have you!

Keliswicked, level 6 half Hobbit/ half Dwarf Druid

Progress Log  ||  Fitocracy!  || 2 3 4 5 6