Forums are back in action! ×

Guess This is the Starting Line.....

I've played around on here a bit, but finally made an account, mostly to keep track, set goals, but most importantly, to create more accountability.  

I was always very skinny, until post college.  I worked full time, and went to law school at night, creating a lot of sitting at my desk, eating fast food, and wine to get through it all.  My activity level hasn't really gotten back to where it should be, so trying to work towards that....

Physically, I train capoeira, and have for some time.  My training has been....sparse.  One of my goals is to get back on a normal schedule for that, as well as supplementing that at home.

I love carbs, and need to figure out how to make meals without them.  I enjoy cooking, but I've always used carbs as the 'filler'.  I make a sandwich with bread.  I put seafood on pasta.  I put potatoes on everything....  More research is required.

So, we'll see where we go next.  I'm going to start making some goals, and figure our some small steps that hopefully can grow into something awesome.

Small steps are the key.  Unless you are running from something that will kill you.

Welcome to the rebellion!

I wanted to drop you a note and point out that the toughest time I had with improving my eating was my preconceptions of what a meal was.  Once I got over that I was cool.

Last night was a chicken breast and a huge pile of kale and a scoop of peanut butter for dessert.  Would not have happened two or three years ago...rice potato or pasta....and maybe even two or all three of them.  Don't be afraid of healthy fat.....it keeps you full.

*stepping off of soap box*

Glad you are hear.  Do something worth writing about!

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Man, Myth, Legendary Hero

Ogre Level 5 .....do Ogres have any class?

www.mydatewithnatalieportman.com

Love much, this will all be over in a minute :love_heart: