Forums are back in action! ×

Hi there. I stumbled across NF about 3 weeks ago and have been reading a bunch of Steve's blog posts and linked articles and have since learned a lot. I have always been an active person (playing sports, running, BJJ etc.) but have never really dabbled with weight lifting or the gym at all for that matter. Now, In between my junior and senior year of college, I figured I should introduce myself to the gym because I'd like to achieve my body's full potential. Obviously in order to do that I have to alter my diet a bit and have come here to this pool of knowledge to do so. 

I have a bunch of questions to ask the community here and of the few threads I've read so far I know I'm in the right place.

I was hoping to find some info on:

• A list on what exactly is/isn't paleo (rice, quinoa, legumes? an others).
  • Some help on how to build a workout regimen.
  • Through my BJJ classes a lot of my fellow students seem to like kettlebell excerices because of the compound type exercise working more than just an isolated muscle. I was wondering what your take on kettlebells is?

I guess if there are any good threads on those topics I would be grateful to be linked to.

Thanks!

Pawl