Forums are back in action! ×

Nerd Husband Amuses Me

He bought a keg refrigerator today.  Because he went to Costco and it was there.  He has been putting it together, and driving around looking for a place to fill the carbon dioxide tank most of the day.  Time to tap the keg.  Only he forgot a step.  Beer sprays everywhere.  He wails.  I fix.  Puppies are probably going to be too drunk to walk with me tonight, as they lapped faster than we could remove or clean.  But his new toy is working. 

Here's the irony.  I don't drink at all.  He drinks very rarely.  That keg?  It's going to be there for a year.  Sorry.  Had to post.  Too funny not to share, and he reads my Facebook.  How many calories does roflmao burn, anyway?

:playful:

Level 2 Halfling Adventurer

Strength 1 Dexterity 1 Stamina 3 Constitution 4 Wisdom 3 Charisma 2

Current Challenge Thread

First Challenge Thread

Fit to Eat: my posts on the Sweatpants & Coffee Site

Haha! Boys and their toys... Mine just got a field mower. He came in the house to get me, made me stand at the front field, and watch a 'demonstration' of his new tool and the oh-so-complicated process of mowing a field of Johnson grass. Nothing like all day keg fridge quests and farm tool demonstrations to get a gal laughing at her quirky hubby. :) made me laugh! Thanks for sharing!

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50159-back-at-nerd-fitness-but-i-can-no-longer-see-my-toes/?p=1094367

"The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesan

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein