Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there! 

New to this site and hoping it will help me achieve my goals.

So I've been trying to lose weight for a while and have had a lot of success, but recently I've wanted to raise my fitness as well! I've been going to the gym for a few months now, but felt like I've made no progress. I'm so happy to have found Nerd Fitness. I purchased the Rebel Fitness Guide and completed my first Rookie Level 1 Workout this morning. It was great! I finally feel like I now know what I'm doing (although I think need to make the workout a bit more of a challenge).

I started the paleo diet too. I didn't have to adjust the food I eat too much, as I really only ate veggies, fruits and meats anyway. Just had to cut out dairy, some grains and so far it's going good and I feel fab.

I would love it if people could share some paleo recipes! 

Level 1 | Wood Elf 

Welcome along tumblingcat!

It's a great community here and everyone's always willing to help if you have any questions, so don't hesitate to ask!

I find that I don't really have many paleo recipes I just tend to throw stuff together :P

That said I did find that a good treat which was still paleo was melting some dark chocolate (i think it was 75% cocoa) and then covering mint leaves with it. So I could just grab a couple if I wanted something sweet and in the fridge they were nice and crunchy!

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Archived