Forums are back in action! ×

I'm from Pennsylvania. I've been curious about fitness/health for many years now. Did some casual weightlifting without any certified guidance and started out doing a lot of pressing/isolation exercises. As time went on, found out about the magic that is compound exercises and have shifted my focus to those primarily.

I've also transitioned back into eating unprocessed foods/semi paleo.

I recently did a spartan sprint and witnessed how far I've progressed since my days of being 180lbs (5'7.5") and what needs improvement.

I currently hover between 160-165 but would like to be 150. I mostly do a stronglifts 5x5 approach but with some intentions to transition into more bodyweight type exercises. I'm hoping to learn more and share whatever I've picked up along the way.

In terms of numbers, squat has been 5x5 125lbs. Front squat I'm slowly getting the hang of. Dead lift is slow going at 115 lbs and trying to keep it "light" until I feel my form is more solid. I'll post vids for form critiques at some point.

End of wall of text.