Forums are back in action! ×

Breaking out the Daredevil

I'm B. Mac Xtreme, and it's time for me to step up and be FEARLESS.

Greetings and Salutations, Fellow Travelers! 
Thank you for gracing my thread with your presence. My honor is brightened by your interest. 

There are few things in this world that appeal to me more than food. You can probably guess a couple. But the smell of burning coals searing animal flesh on a warm and breezy day, beer in hand and family and friends gathered around to enjoy the time....well, that defines me. If we are what we eat, then I am no mere dish, but an entire culinary experience all rolled into one person. Should we become friends, hopefully you'll enjoy that experience. 

As my favorite philosopher, Elminster Aumar, once said, "I am nothing but some small part of the service I have shown to others." When and if you remember me down the years, I want you to remember being encouraged and edified. 

I'm a farm-raised, college educated, quasi-gamer with brain damage in my right parietal lobe. 

I'm piegon-toed, blue eyed, and wear a size 12 and a half shoe. 

I am 31, no longer young but not yet old. There is plenty of life left to live and I intend to live it intentionally. If you want to be part of this life of mine, sign up now. If not, then peace to you and yours as you live your life. No regrets, no harm done.

I'm starting this journey as an adventurer, hoping to soon join the ranks of the monks or scouts. I have a long way to go, but I am not scared of the distance nor the work it will take to traverse it.

Thank you again for checking my thread. Sweet water and light laughter until our paths cross once more. Now, on to some statistics! (See below)

Height: 6'0"

Starting Weight: 252.8 lbs

Goal 1: 240 lbs 

Goal 2: 225 lbs 
Goal 3: 210 lbs 
Goal 4: 200 lbs 
Ultimate Goal: 185 lbs. 

Starting Body Fat: 27% 
Body Fat Goal: 15% 

B. Mac Xtreme

Human Adventurer

B. Mac Xtreme

Level 0 Lycan 

STR 0, DEX 0, STA 0, CON 0, WIS 0, CHA 0

“I am nothing but some small part of the service I have shown to others.†– Elminster of Shadowdale

Good luck brother!  We're on pretty much the same track as far as stats go...same height, age, and practically the same starting weight!  I'm about two and half months into my journey but I just joined the forums here yesterday.  Glad to have you here B.Mac

Half-Orc

Level 1

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!" - Barney Stinson

Archived