Forums are back in action! ×

15 pull ups

Haven't been home for a while.  Trying to keep in shape while traveling and attending conferences was tough but doable. No excuses, right?  Finally home and did 15 dead hang pull ups today.  That beats my record by 2 and gives me an A grade for one of my goals in the last challenge. 

For all you out there with the goal of doing one pull up, let me tell you that was me.  It's a great goal.  You can accomplish it.  It will take time and effort and especially consistency.  Then you'll get it and want to do two.  You'll get that too.  And sooner than you would have thought.  Then you'll do five and feel like you can do anything.  And you know what?  You're right.

Thank's. Nerd Fitness, and thank you Steve for this incredible website.  Tomorrow, I'll see how many push ups I can do. 

Nivek the Bavarian Ranger

Bavarian Ranger -- Level twoStrength 5 Dexterity 4 Stamina 5 Constitution 1 Wisdom 5 Charisma 5 My Epic Quest Challenge #1  Current Challenge

Future goal inspiration from Kurt Vonnegut "Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.â€